Nowadays many people are using Snapchat application. It is a free app for taking snaps, making videos, etc. It has lots of features like face animation, caption, draw on a picture and also has many effects, emojis, and bitmojis. You can share these snaps, and video easily with your friends and add to your story also, so, here’s the complete guide for creating your Snapchat account.
Steps for using Snapchat
• First, you have to download and install the Snapchat application.
• Launch the Snapchat app.
• Click on Sign up.
• In the detail’s field, enter your first and last name.
• Click on Sign Up and Accept.
• Fill your date of birth and select Continue.
• Now type your username and click on Continue.
• After that type, your email ID and select Continue.
• Now you can type your password and select Continue.
• Type your contact number and click on Continue.
• Enter the six-digit verification code sent by Snapchat.
• Now Snapchat will sync your contacts.
Steps for using Snapchat
• First, you can take a picture and share your mood. Launch the Snapchat app and click on the bigger button to take a picture and press longer on the same button to make a video.
• There are so many options for editing your picture like placing a caption on the picture, drawing on your picture with the color pen. Also, you can add lots of stickers, emojis or bitmojis and change your picture filter, add temperature, etc.
• You can see the timer option in the lower left-hand side. By this option, you can set the time of your snap.
• If you want to share your picture, then click on the arrow option and you can see your contacts list. After that, you have to select the person, and you can also check your sent picture’s status.
• If you want, then you can add your picture on My Story. You can see this option above your contacts list. And your story will be available only for 24 hours. Your contacts can see your story many times.
• Snapchat has a lot of face filters. To activate the filters, you can click anywhere on the screen , focus it on your face and start the animated effects. And for making a video, long press the camera button.
• Click on the chat option. It is a blue button in the lower left-hand side.
• If you want a block your friends, then you can easily do this. Go to their display name and click on the Settings.
• After that you can see the Block option, just click on it.
Nick Hollins is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Nick has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Snapchat Account